Important changes are applicable to the Cyprus Investment Programme from 18 of August 2020 and onwards.
The changes include the following:
- Limitation to 700 Applications Per Annum
- Applicants should be in possession of a Schengen visa;
- Applicants who were rejected by another EU country shall be excluded from the Cyprus Investment Programme;
- The investment should be maintained for 5 years following the date of naturalization, instead of 3 years;
- During the 5-year period the investor will be able to change his investment, provided that a consent will be granted in this regard by the Ministry of Finance;
- Although the threshold of the main investment is still 2,000,000EUR - a separate donation is required (totalling as 200,000EUR);
- A donation of €200,000 to the Government.
- Hence from 2,000,000EUR the total required amount is now 2,200,000EUR
- +357 77 77 64 77
The information in this section is intended as a guide only and every reasonable effort was made to ensure the accuracy and the timeliness of the information. In no circumstances shall Zyprus be legally bound by any information contained in this section, and shall accept no liability whatsoever in respect of loss caused by reliance on such information.